Smile and Wave11 Nov 2012
Much has been in the news in the last few years around Boise about the conflict between bicyclists and motorists. In my profession I drive about 100 miles a day in the Treasure Valley. I drive from Boise to Caldwell and all towns in between. This includes Eagle, Star, Meridian and Nampa. I see my fair share of bicyclists. I also think I have a relevant perspective on the whole issue.
In my earlier years I have lived in several large cities. One of them was Seattle. I didn’t have a car in Seattle, I only rode my bike….
When the Flying Pie Pizza place was open on Broadway next to The End Zone bar and The Suds and Duds, they served a pretty good pie. So, yesterday, when I thought about getting some pizza and I wasn’t too far away from the old Flying Pie I decided...5 comments
I have been a member of Golds Gym, now Axiom gym, for a couple of years. It has always been a nice place to go. People don’t bother you. The guests are always very friendly and the staff is very friendly as well. The equipment is in good condition...1 comment
Is Boise lucky to have an “Occupy” encampment in our very own downtown? I believe some in Boise would agree that we are blessed to have a group of strangers who have come together to publicly stand against the um… well I’m still not sure what they are standing...0 comments
“Post a job, find a job” where have I heard that before. I heard it today on the TV in those ‘Boise Idaho Job’ commercials. But, it seems to me I’ve heard that before… long before today. OH, YEAH… BoiseJobLine.com uses that as part of their promotion. I guess...1 comment
04 Feb 2012
Who are you ‘rooting’ for? Just wanted to post a quick note to say I’m with the Patriots all the way. I’ve even rented a car to join other Patriot fans in Twin Falls. Rented a car you ask. Yep, my little beater probably wouldn’t make it there and...
18 Jan 2012
They have, probably, the best mac and cheese I have ever had at any restaurant. They just didn’t have enough. I checked out Wild Bill’s Barbeque today. I’m gonna tell you right up front overall I was slightly disappointed. The place opens at 12:00 noon. I walk in about...
30 Oct 2011
I love pizza. Someday I’m gonna have my own pizza place. Someday. I’m over off of Boise Avenue this evening and I was thinking about what to eat for the night. I didn’t make up some pizza dough on Saturday like I had planned. I got a little lazy,...
06 Oct 2011
I went down to Home Depot to have a key made. I’m headed out of town for the weekend and my sister is going to take care of Calvin, my cat. I get the key made and I head for the register. There is a guy pushing some lumber....
- The Blue Sky Cafe
- Everyone Needs a Hero
- I Almost hit a kid today
- My New Favorite Hamburger Joint is “Main Street Burger”
- Merritt’s Country Cafe
- Boobies… Yea or Nay?
- Idaho Fry Company Visited
- Freegan Terrific
- Ebay scammer gets slammed
- Kopter Krazy - 23,606 views
- Kopter Krazy… doin’ it right. - 6,099 views
- Ebay scammer gets slammed - 3,590 views
- A DUI on a Segway? - 1,169 views
- Freegan Terrific - 1,043 views
- I Almost hit a kid today - 879 views
- Cosmic Pizza - 838 views
- Post a Job, Find a Job. - 795 views
- Kopter Krazy II - 748 views
- Boobies… Yea or Nay? - 730 views
- Kopter Krazy 55 comments
- Kopter Krazy... doin' it right. 9 comments
- The Pie Hole - A Pizza "Hell Hole" 5 comments
- Cosmic Pizza 4 comments
- Ebay scammer gets slammed 3 comments
- Contact 3 comments
- Freegan Terrific 2 comments
- Wild Bill's Barbeque 2 comments
- Boise Towne Square Mall has an actual stampede 1 comments
- Boobies... Yea or Nay? 1 comments
- Vanessa: Hi, my name is Vanessa. I'm t...
- Dr Steve: Suing them does nothing. You c...
- Random Blogreader: Sorry, I mean the original dow...
- Random Blogreader: Just saying.. Try the one down...
- Dave Gardner: Hello Boise Bloggers! Well I ...
- PowerUp Live: Steve, I came across your web...
- Liz Vav: Pie hole pizza downtown isn't ...
- Gretchen Willard: The filthiest and funnest mud ...
- Damon Dickson: We really enjoyed our experien...
- Damon Dickson: Took our family for the first ...